Cotter invites you to experience an Ozark
- Not fishing? Float the White River for the scenery alone.
- In Big Spring Park, view the Anglin-Tinnon Railroad Workers
- Look for the 31 historical markers on our
buildings and landmarks.
- Children and the handicapped may fish in
Catch-and-Release area near Big Spring in the park.
into the swimmin’ hole,
actually Big Spring in the park.
- Hike or bike; explore the beautiful trail
that begins at Big Spring Park and follows the river.
Trout Fest is held annually
on the 3rd weekend in June - with
vendor booths in the Cotter Big Spring Park along the riverside.
Musical groups perform. Experts demonstrate various fishing
techniques. Feast on barbecue or join us for the outdoor fish
fry in the Big Spring Park pavilion.